Units of Competency
Core Units: 3 Units
Elective Units: five (5)
|BSBHRM613||Contribute to the development of learning and development strategies||Core|
|BSBLDR811||Lead strategic transformation||Core|
|TAELED803||Implement improved learning practice||Core|
|BSBHRM611||Contribute to organisational performance development||Elective|
|BSBINS603||Initiate and lead applied research||Elective|
|BSBLDR812||Develop and cultivate collaborative partnerships and relationships||Elective|
|BSBPMG634||Facilitate stakeholder engagement||Elective|
|BSBSTR801||Lead innovative thinking and practice||Elective|
Frequently Asked Questions
This qualification may provide a pathway to further studies in Master of Accounting, Master of Business (HRM), Master of Business (Marketing), Master of Economics, Master of Finance etc.
This course is delivered in a structured classroom. The program will be delivered over 52 weeks (holiday inclusive) with 20 contact hours per week which includes theory, self-paced structured e-learning as per the session plan and simulation training and its assessments.
Besides the above structured learning, students are advised to do appropriately 10 hours per week of unstructured learning.
|1st March 2021||5th July 2021||6th Dec 2021||4th Apr 2022|
|5th April 2021||6th Sept 2021||10th Jan 2022||2nd May 2022|
|3th May 2021||4th Oct 2021||7th Feb 2022||6th Jun 2022|
|7th June 2021||1st Nov 2021||7th Mar 2022||4th Jul 2022|
Potential job outcomes upon completion of this course:
- RTO Manager
- RTO Director
- Learning and Development Consultant
- Manager/Head of Department
- Organisational Learning and Leadership Manager
- Training Manager
- Workforce Capability Development Leader
- Educational Professional
There are no specific entry requirements as per the qualification details or training package. International students entering this course at Hilton Academy must meet the following entry requirements:
|Age Requirements||Students must be a minimum age of 18 years or above at the time of course commencement.|
|Academic Requirements||Students must have completed a Diploma qualification and/or above or at least 2 years equivalent full-time relevant workplace experience at a significant level of leadership and management responsibility and/or complexity in an enterprise|
|English Language Requirements||
To enter this qualification, applicants must also meet English Language Requirements – IELTS (Academic) overall score of 5.5 or TOEFL IBT 46 or Cambridge English Advanced (CAE) 162 or PTE Academic 42 or equivalent. English language competence can also be demonstrated through documented evidence of any of the following:
Applicants without the documented evidence to demonstrate the required English language competence may undertake the Language Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) assessment online to achieve a result of ACSF level 3 to meet Hilton’s English Language entry requirement.
|DHA requirements:||Applicants must also provide documentation according to Department of Home Affair (DHA) requirements. For further information on student visa assessment level and documentation, visit Department of Home Affairs’ website at: https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/|
Additionally, all international students are required to:
- undertake pre-training review to determine suitability for the course and student needs during the enrolment process.
- complete an LLN assessment prior to the commencement of the course – it is a diagnostic process to identify if prospective student requires LLN support during study
Note: Some assessment tasks are completed using a computer and internet, and it is essential for the student to possess basic computer skills.
Relates to the learning achieved outside the formal education and training system. It is an assessment process that assesses the individual’s non-formal and informal learning. This may include any combination of formal or informal training and education, work experience or general life experience to determine the extent to which that individual has achieved the required learning outcomes, competency outcomes, or standards for entry to, and/or partial or total completion of, a qualification.
To receive RPL, we assess your previous work, education and life experiences against recognised qualifications.
Applications for RPL must be made prior to the commencement of the course – please speak with the Student Support Officer if you wish to apply. There is a fee for consideration of RPL applications.
If you have previously completed a unit with the same unit code or unit title as in your new course, you may be eligible for a credit transfer and you may not have to repeat that unit. You will need to complete a credit transfer application form, and provide a certified copy of the transcript of statement of attainment. There is a fee for this process. Applications for credit transfer must be made prior to the commencement of the course.
The following assessment methods (not limited to) may be used to assess the students:
- Written and oral questions
- Project based assessment
- Third party reports
- Student must meet their minimum student attendance requirements which is 80% of the required classroom hours of the whole course.
- Student must meet ensure that they are successfully deemed competent for at least 50% of the units of competency enrolled in a study block or term.
- Student must inform the Hilton Academy immediately within 7 days of the change of address or contact.
- Student transfer can be accommodated provided the student has completed 6 months of the principal course, or presented compassionate or compelling reasons for transfer. For more information about student transfer, please refer to Hilton Academy’s Student Transfer Policy on www.hilton.edu.au or contact Hilton Academy staff.
- International student must attend the Orientation arranged by Hilton Academy.
- Student must have access to a laptop or computer with windows operating system and office application like Microsoft word at their own cost.